Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FALL 2009 studio concepts

New digital print for Fall 2009. I love this print. It is one my main prints in the fall collection. Can't wait for the pictures. This design is based off a very large collage I made. More to come....
Inspiration in my sink! I love the color and the markings left behind. Spring 2010 print?

One of the new prints for Fall 2009. Still needs to be over-dyed with some color. I love the sun coming through my one studio window.


A few images of test screens for the fall 2009 collection. I wanted to use circular shapes in the prints.


My husband Gabe helping me print yardage for the Spring 2009 collection. I love his snazzy suit!

1 comment:

buy medication online said...

The design of your quilt is very good. Which looks more beautiful with colors.to get buy medicine online from Online medicine store.