Monday, October 5, 2009

Jane D'Arensbourg studio visit

It has been a while since I have had a chance to blog. Time flies by so quickly! I am already in the middle of designing fall. Excited to see what happens.
I also had the chance to visit Jane D'arensbourg's studio last month in Brooklyn. Jane has all of her colorful pyrex glass and ceramic necklaces hanging on display. I took these pictures last September when I was in NYC.

Jane is the nicest person! I really enjoyed seeing her art studio. It was very inspiring to see her artwork, jewelry and other projects she is working on. Seeing an artists work space is always inspiring. Enjoy the pictures. Thanks Jane!









1 comment:

best online pharmacy in USA said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future. to get buy medicine online from Online medicine store.